Sending or Getting Printed Documents
Normally, when we have to send documents to somebody, we have one of the following two methods:
- Send documents by email or
- Print and send documents by courier
And if have to print documents for ourselves, then we have to do one of the following:
- Print on the home printer or
- Carry the documents on a USB drive to the nearby print centre and get them printed there
which can be depicted pictorially, as below.
What if the User
What if the User's Printer Has
- Is not Internet / Computer savvy
- Doesn't have a printer
- Has a printer but not with many features
- Receiving documents is at a far off place and costs high to send by courier
- Is travelling and has no access to printer
- No colour printing
- Low quality inkjet printer
- Can't do book printing
- Can't print both sides (automatically)
To address these and many more scenarios smoothly, Virphy is the answer.
Virphy is a service that facilitates sending or getting printed documents. There are primarily two use cases of Virphy:
- To send documents to somebody who need to have them in printed form
- To print documents for themselves
Virphy deals with both these use cases in a simple and efficient manner.
When you Virphy the documents,
- for the sender, it's like sending an email, but for the receiver they receive nicely printed physical documents
- for printing themselves, order prints in Virphy, select a nearby print-centre, when ready, go and pick-up
- Saves the hassles of having a printer and maintaining it
- Provides high quality laser printouts at a very reasonable costs including colour printing
- Saves the hassles of going and hand-off to the courier guy
- Provides options to send by different means of delivery (POST , SPEED POST, COURIER)
- For bulk mailing simplifies the entire process as sender only sends emails irrespective of what user
preference is to receiver email or printed documents
- Saves time from going and waiting at the print centre
- Saves the hassles of carrying documents in USB which can get infected (with computer viruses) at the print centre
Currently Virphy supports only PDF documents, as PDF format is fully self-sufficient retaining all the formatting and fonts used in creating the document without any dependency on the computer from which it will be printed.
How Virphy Works
Virphy is a cloud based service. There simple few steps in Virphy, as outlined below.
There are three ways you can submit PDF files and order prints for Virphy to process, print and deliver them. They are:
Both the Sender and Receiver have to be registered users.
- Compose on the Virphy Mobile app ‐ Use the Virphy Mobile app on any Android and iOS device
- Compose on the Portal ‐ Access Virphy portal by visiting the URL: virphy.smuuth.services
- Send an Email ‐ A registered sender can send an email (attaching the PDF documents) to a registered receiver's Virphy Email ID
The charges can be paid in one of the two ways:
- Debit your Virphy Account, where you can maintain sufficient balance
- Pay for a specific order using our secure payment process
Once the order is composed and paid for, then Virphy processes the transaction to prepare the documents for printing:
- Will factor various print options selected while composing
- Will prepare the documents for printing at the chosen or nearest print centre
- Will print the documents accordingly
Once the documents are printed, they will be ready to deliver in one of the following chosen methods
- Dispatch - Will dispatch the documents by one of selected methods, such as POST, SPEED POST, COURIER
- Pickup - Will keep the documents ready for pick-up and inform the receiver that they are ready for pickup
All this can be done without leaving your place in a simple and efficient manner.
Virphy delivery capability can be shown as below: